Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Baby Turban - Pattern & Tutorial

Post Thanks / Like
    ooooooh so cute. Thanks for posting the pictures and link.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, so cute
    thank you for posting

Post Thanks / Like
    This is really an adorable pattern. I'm going to be making some chemo caps, so I'm going to modify this to make it a little bit bigger for a chemo cap. I lost my daughter-in-law to melanoma recently, so I've started a project of making chemo caps to donate in her memory. She fought that cancer for 12 years, through many surgeries and bouts of chemo. I'm also adding in some patterns that are very whimsical, some kind of glitzy, glammy ones, and some for children like minions, dinosaurs, etc. The adults might even like some of those. I'll also be making some of those cowls that can be pulled up over the head, too, and some hat and scarf combos.

This turban could be kind of glammed up with some pretty metallic yarns and/or a pretty pin for the front of the turban and since I also do beadwork, I'm going to make some with a pretty beaded pin in the front. Women with cancer are just like anyone else---they love to dress up and feel beautiful. It's hard to feel beautiful with no hair, but with a pretty, glamorous turban, how can they not?

Post Thanks / Like