Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    thats the problem. You are supposed to get 5 every day. I was for a while but now its skipped 4 days. I notified them. Hopefully it will be bck on course soon.some days there is none you want but then comes a day they have 3 you think you can use. I copy them & put them in a plastic sleeve in a 3 ring binder.when I want something new I just grab the binder & look up what I want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, since a month a have problem too. I don't received for several days and then it's back an there is a message at the bottom of the email that appologize for the problem but now it solve...then the problem start again.
    I guess the site have some problems, hope they will fix it soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I signed up for the site too! It has been a bit frustrating that we don't get the patterns every day! But the patterns have been nice ones and I have gone back to the various sites that the patterns are from several times! It would be nice if they could fix the problem permanently though!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a nice site, but it sends me the same patterns day after day. I think there is a new one and open it up and it's the same pattern from the day before and the day before that. They don't add a new pattern everyday. Other than that, I guess I shouldn't complain after all it's free.

Does anyone have pictures and instructions that I could print out to be able to remember how to do the Russian method for attaching new yarn? The old brain just ain't what it use to be.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can find the "how to" on line. Just google the words how to do Russian Join and you will get a few hits.

Re the patterns every day, it seems like I haven't had any for quite awhile now. I think I will go on to the site and see who I can contact about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got a pattern today. No explination on why we didn't get them for 5 days. Todays wasn't something I will use but will copy the Granny triangle hat.Might try it later.Hope they have the problem fixed.I got my new printer but my son can't hook it up untill tomorrow when he's off.And daughter in law is having a rummage sale Fri. & Sat. Town rummage. I'm throwing a few things in but mainly paperback books. Have 3 tubs & about 5 bxs worth.The dUGHTER OF MY FRIEND WHO PASSED LAST MONTH BROUGHT ME ALL HER BKS.She knew I gave her lots of them. So I have bks all over my livingf room. Need to get them sold. Will have another sale in Oct. at my daughters town rummage.Hope everyone who signed up at the Crochet day to day site got their patterns today!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also got them today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get one today! It's been over a week now since I got one! What were the patterns?

Post Thanks / Like
    this is what I got today...Good morning!
    Here are today's free patterns via Crochet Day to Day!

Lil Baby Unicorn

Granny Triangles Hat

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Hat

Lil Bunny Bookmark

Chain Scrunchie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Val! I don't think I would use any of those patterns!