Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Crocodile Stitch Examples

Often I see stitches that I love, then crochet a sample. Sometimes it ends at that, because I can't find a nice project that uses the stitch. crochet crocodile stitch - crafts ideas - crafts for kids has crocodile stitch projects that I'd call stylish. Unfortunately, I don't see patterns for most of them, but they should be easy to duplicate.

2. Thanks SharonO, boodamomx6, cybarra, Grampat thanked for this post
    Likes boodamomx6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the crocodile stitch and absolutely HAD to learn how to do it. So I decided to make an afghan just so I could get the stitch down. Yes, I got carried away. It is a yarn eater! Hahaha
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbySue View Post
    I saw the crocodile stitch and absolutely HAD to learn how to do it. So I decided to make an afghan just so I could get the stitch down. Yes, I got carried away. It is a yarn eater! Hahaha
    Hi Barby I never tried that stitch. But, from what I can see that got to be very time consuming..
    How long it took you to make that afghan with that stitch?. I would love to see a photo of that afghan.
    Happy crocheting.
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for that site. Some beautiful stuff. Never tried that stitch yet but I am looking forward to trying it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou for the site I have already found quite a few craft items that I will try this coming winter that's not crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    nice chart for the crocodile stitch....if you crochet from diagrams there is a wealth of info on this site...some really nice shawls
    Quote Originally Posted by calamityjane View Post
    Often I see stitches that I love, then crochet a sample. Sometimes it ends at that, because I can't find a nice project that uses the stitch. crochet crocodile stitch - crafts ideas - crafts for kids has crocodile stitch projects that I'd call stylish. Unfortunately, I don't see patterns for most of them, but they should be easy to duplicate.

Post Thanks / Like
    My afghan is still a WIP...I work on it in between projects. I want it big enough to cover the seat of a sofa. Yes, I bit off more than I can chew. LOL
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I really want to try it, it looks very time consuming.