Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking for a crochet apron

Post Thanks / Like
    Love this site! Lots of free unusual patterns. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    No problems. Love the site! Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    I found this website that has lots of free patterns for crochet but I don't know how to link it. I hope you know what to do with this url.
    Free Pattern Index
    Hi, I just clicked on the link and it took me to the site. Or you can copy and paste it into your browser to get there. They have really cute and pretty patterns; some are for sale and some are free. Happy Crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi choiyuk96,

What I did was click on the link that you sent, the site came up and I then clicked on the underlined items I was interested in seeing. The patterns came up which gave the crocheting instructions which I then printed. I hope you can do as I did and see how beautiful these granny squares are.

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I'm like Diane, I just clicked on the URL that you printed and it went right to it. Then you can move to whatever you want to look at. I watched her talk about the peacock eye. I made several afghans about 30 years ago that used that stitch. Then it was called broomstick lace and used a broomstick or a wood stick. Then they came out with a tube with a point on it. I used the end of a broomstick that my husband cut off for me. I made one for my mother in law and when she passed it came back to me. I passed it on to one of my daughters. then when she moved I caught a glimpse of it in the goodwill box. I left it there. I know that Grandma enjoyed it while she had it. Maybe someone else got some use out of it. Margaret