Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you still want someone to email you the pattern I would be able to do that for you.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie how sweet of you. I was going to offer, Thanks for this.

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Susan, I have not heard anything from her yet about emailing it to her.

Debbie

6. Likes MaschelleMEcfs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Doris Chan's All Shawl free pattern link

Here is the link to Doris Chan's free All Shawl pattern. I am also attaching a photo of the All Shawl that I did in white which is her prayer shawl with 3 ruffles. ---crochetdiva

Quick Crochet Lace All Shawl: FREE Crochet Pattern by Doris Chan
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet All Shawl-variation-doris-chan-shawl-2-jpg 

8. Likes blueeyes68, DinPA liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, but I cannot print as computer died. Could someone tell me how to send a private message & I'll send home address so it can be mailed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Crabtree, if you click on anyone's name a box will pop up and in the box you will find sent a private message. Let me know if this helps.

Debbie

11. Thanks MaschelleMEcfs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am all about the All Shawl right now! I'm new btw (waves), and am figuring this out. I saw a reply to this post, but it only mentioned "shawl". They are my favorite thing to make so far as a relative beginner. I love this All Shawl by Doris Chan! I have issues from a neurological illness, and can't do delicate work. The only shawls that were easy enough for me were granny triangle shawls. I wanted a straighter hemline, for wearing in bed from illness. I found the All Shawl is easy enough to do for my hands. The pattern is very easy to remember, it can be worked on while watching tv, and it is beautiful! Thats been a hard find for me, as beautiful Shawls require delicate, precise work. Since this pattern is always worked in the spaces between stitches and that I can do. I found 4 variations I think on Doris Chans blog and on Ravelry. I'm on my third shawl since late August. Yay! TY for sharing this fabulous find with everyone!

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post