Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  66
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are all very welcome! The fact is you all helped me too. I love the scarf, but sometimes things I love are not necessarily all that popular with a lot of people. This scarf would take a lot of time to make so if I make it to sell I'd want to know that it would have a wide audience. Now I'm sure it would!

2. Likes amanda, Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very BEAUTIFUL! Good luck, so far you are doing awesome! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so pretty! Thanx for sharing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    For anyone who is interested, I received the crochet thread for this scarf today. It is awesome!!! Beautiful sheen and soft, with a very pretty twist to it. The colors are not exactly as shown on the KnitPics website, but I understand how difficult showing the colors accurately can be. They are still wonderful and sophisticated colors, so using them will not be a problem. Don't hold your breath, but as soon as I'm done I'll let you see the finished piece. Yeah!!!

6. Likes amanda, N/A, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am truly excited for you! I cannot wait to see it! Don't hesitate to post some "in process" photos!

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So very beautiful! Will save and try this. Like to do new things and try challenges. Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for post is that all for the pattern I am going to try it I do thread also was thinking perhaps if could learn how to attach I could try a vest with it or perhaps do neckline and sleeves of a T shirt how do I make you my friend on here would like to be friends is there a place here for just thread crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    HI again are you doing all of your flowers with two colors to make scraf or are you going to mix colors trying to get idea before I buy yarn

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya pbjones, Welcome to the site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Nova, What a lovely scarf. This will make a beautiful Christmas gift for some wonderful friends of mine.. Thank you for the pattern.. I will post the finished product later on in the year... Teresa