Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  66
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so very much for the additional help! You are not only very talented, but equally as kind! I love this pattern and will thoroughly enjoy making it. Again, thank you!!!

2. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! That is a gorgeous scarf! It is so kind and generous of you to take the time to figure out the pattern, and share it with us!
    Thank you so very much!

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So pretty and you did a wonderful job explaining. Thank you and God Bless. It is same crochet cotton that you would use for dollies?

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann - That is a tough question because doilies can be made from size 10 to size 60 and even higher cotton crochet thread. For the instructional sample I used size 10 thread and size 7 / 1.65mm crochet hook and the flowers were about an inch in diameter, which I think is a good size. I am planning to order Curio cotton thread size 10 2-ply from KnitPics.com for the scarf I want to make. 720 yds / 100 grams per skein for $3.99, which I think is a really good deal, and they charge [B]realistic[B] shipping costs. I've chosen this because the reviews say it has a really nice sheen and a soft and supple drape, which is what I want for this scarf. But I would think Aunt Lydia's size 10 or something similar would be quite fine to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Is curio softer than Lydia

Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is that the way it was described by KnitPics and the reviews, I would believe it is - perhaps similar to cotton/bamboo thread. I haven't received the thread myself, so I can't say from my own experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is sooo beautiful, I can't wait to make one. Thank You so much for not only sharing but to take the time to figure out how to make this beautiful item.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nova55 Thank you very much for sharing your time and typing , its time we LOVE IT & U.

HAPPY "VALENTINES - DAY"

Post Thanks / Like
    New here. This is the first thing I have viewed, and it's fabulous! I'm a flower nut, plus I love scarfs, shawls, wraps and fingerless mitts/gloves. Oh, and Sophie Digard designs! You did an excellent job with your pattern and pics! What a wonderful first experience here for me to have!

13. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a beautiful scarf, thank you so much for the pattern, will definitely try it, have to finish the christening layette for great grandbaby first, she's due in March, hopefully on my birthday. I have a granddaughter that missed it by 1 day, she was anxious and came the day before lol. Carol