Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kay - what types of items do you sell on Amazon? Would love to hear more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara! Any way tablecloth is half made. We will see when I finish it
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry guys. I don't know why but I still have the worst time logging into this forum. For weeks at a time I will get an error that says "indirect validation failed"

Today I could finally log in again even though I got the error message. Its so strange!

On Amazon I sell basically all the same things I sell on Ebay and Etsy. Crochet hooks, our CroEdge blades, yarn. I sell my crochet patterns as Kindle E books. That is a separate account.

Because the learning curve on Amazon is so much bigger than all other venues; I always recommend starting first on Ebay.

I do also sell on Ebay things I crochet such as scarves, baby blankets etc.

Honestly Amazon has made our business what it is today. But Ebay and Etsy are still important to us. You cannot beat the traffic you get on Amazon. Hands down they get more than any other venue.

I am going to go back and re read some of the questions

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your Etsy shop. I would love to sell a few items there but I don't know how to price items or determine a shipping price. Can you help with shipping prices? I set up a store but I'm at a loss to go further and I don't know anyone who sells there. Thanks so much for your offer to help us here you look so busy too me with all that you do. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a seller on etsy and have also sold clothes that I didn't want anymore on eBay. I hadn't really thought too seriously about selling handmade things on eBay, but now I might how to give it a second thought!