Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Our CroEdge Blades for Making Crochet Holes in Fleece and Flannel

Hi all

I will use this thread for our CroEdge Blades for Fleece and Flannel. If you have any questions please just ask!

These blades fit any 45 mm rotary cutter (we also offer them for sale with a rotary cutter if you don't have one)

Insert the blade into the rotary cutter and then use to make holes in fleece, flannel and other fabrics. These are super fun and you can make blankets etc in just a couple hours. We also use them on tshirts, skirts, kitchen towels etc.

Our CroEdge Blades for Making Crochet Holes in Fleece and Flannel-croedgeblade-jpg

Our CroEdge Blades for Making Crochet Holes in Fleece and Flannel-basiltowel-jpg

Our CroEdge Blades for Making Crochet Holes in Fleece and Flannel-giraffeclose-jpg

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my those came out huge lol. I thought it would resize them

Post Thanks / Like
    We send free instructions with the blades, or you can download them free on my website http://www.kayscrochetpatterns.com

But here are some pictures to give you an idea of how to use the blade. I am hoping to make some videos in the next couple weeks

Our CroEdge Blades for Making Crochet Holes in Fleece and Flannel-skipstitchedge-jpg

Our CroEdge Blades for Making Crochet Holes in Fleece and Flannel-skipstitchholes-jpg

5. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Likes Barbara G. liked this post