Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone interested in testing a Flap Hat for a baby girl?

Anyone interested in testing a Flap Hat for a baby girl?-img_1261-jpg
    Here is the pic. I need someone to test it and then send me a pic of it being worn by a 3 month old baby girl.
    Contact me with your email and I will send you a PDF file - instructions and pics.

My shop is JadeRoseCrochet.etsy.com so that you know I have had a shop for a few years and that this is safe!

thanks!
    betti

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi rollinrock,
    Why don't you want to make the hat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    This post from the lady looking for help was 2015 so I think she might have gotten some help by now as she wants to sell her patterns. I didn't know it was an old post that I was looking at. I just thought of you since you are making so many hats. (She is in the Vendor section of this forum)

I think from the post that she made the hat in the picture and is the designer.
    She wants someone to test her crochet pattern what she designed to make sure there are no mistakes in the pattern before she sells it. She would also like for someone that tested her pattern to take a picture of the hat made from her pattern to see how it fits a small baby.

Sorry for the confusion if it caused you any.
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 09-12-2019 at 04:24 AM. Reason: added additional information