Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New from Connecticut

I am a mother and grandmother. Started crocheting in Oct.
    I am making womens & childrens hats. I am always looking for unique ideas. If you have some free patterns, please send them along.Also, looking for baby bonnet hats of the 30's Usually with large brim and made from cotton.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you and for you to join us! We have quite a few hat patterns in our resources threads and here are a few for your review:

Free Crochet Hat Patterns | Easy Crocheted Hat Patterns | Free Vintage Crochet Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ArlineP,
    Welcome to the group! I have two grandchildren ages 4 and 1. What age are your grandchildren?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 4 ,Cam 14 Kyle 8Amanda 14 and Samantha 5 I will celebrate my 70 th bd in June Have 4 dogs and the best hubby in the world

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say you are very lucky then!
    Five grandchildren, 4 dogs and the best hubby in the world--you can't beat that! ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite things

I am Mom to 3-2 sons and my daughter Gracie. I named my business Crochet with Grace- she is a special needs adult that has been the light of my life for 38yrs. I am blessed to have her living in a group home 2 miles from my home.
    I am known as the "Hat Lady" since I always wear them, and now I design them
    You can go to my blog grace-gracefulgreetings.blogspot.com and sign up to become a follower. I am having a lot of fun and will be starting the craft fair circut in Feb!!!