Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  41
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    I want to add a quote to my signature line. Thanks Barbara
    You are more than welcome to add a quote to your signature line. Just like you added Ladyella to your signature line - it is the same process.

Click on settings above while you are logged into the site. Then on the left hand side of the page, you will see a list of options. One of them says Edit Signature. Click on this and you should be able to change your signature line.

2. Thanks Ladyella, Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

jacgn55

Thanks for this post very helpful.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Sorry, I've been very busy for last couple months! Let's see....... I 've been crocheting since I was about 8 - 9 years old. I was taught by many people, my aunt, mom, and both of my grandmother's! I make any and everything that I can! I've made clothes for my kids, when they were younger, and grandkids now. Used to make barbie clothes, doilies, and such. Lately I've been making hats, scarves, purses, and cup cozies. Also love making washcloths, scrubbies, and kitchen towel sets. Know quite a few stitches, but always learning new!!! I can read a pattern, but prefer to make my own.

6. Likes Barbara G., spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara! Thanks for the explanation! I appreciate the help!

8. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That will be helpful as I seem to have a problem trying to find how to navigate.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't seem to post a profile picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RuntOfTheLitter3 View Post
    I can't seem to post a profile picture.
    Hello,

Click on Settings on the drop down menu under your name above when you are logged in. On the left side is a list of options - avatar for posts and profile pic for your profile page.

If you need further help, please let me know. The photo cannot be too large - you may need to resize it smaller to upload it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    I don't get the purple bar on top of the page or the bar that says New Posts, Private Messages, FAQ and so on. Although it does say What's New, Forum and Crochet Newsletter. What's New and Forum have a arrow by it. I can click on New Posts or Private Messages so maybe I don't need the purple bar or the bar that's underneath the purple bar?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Barbara,
    I don't get the purple bar on top of the page or the bar that says New Posts, Private Messages, FAQ and so on. Although it does say What's New, Forum and Crochet Newsletter. What's New and Forum have a arrow by it. I can click on New Posts or Private Messages so maybe I don't need the purple bar or the bar that's underneath the purple bar?
    Hello Jean Marie,

The reason the two have arrows is so that you can hover over them without clicking and see a drop down menu of options available to you.

For example, under What's New you will have the following options to click on:

Activity Stream
    New Group Messages
    New Events
    Mark Forums as Read

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.