Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  41
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Kinga, Glad to have you with us. Join in any Post and join in please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Welcome Kinga, Glad to have you with us. Join in any Post and join in please.
    Thank you so much, Susan! I will gladly join!

Post Thanks / Like
    ty so much im just having a hard time navigating ill get it....................eventually

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Thank you for the valuable information.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

Here is a thread for everyone to read to learn more about getting the most out of the forums. I will post new items here which will be helpful in learning how to use the forums, search topics, find things, and much more. This thread will remain stuck to the top of the Introduce Yourself section of our site.

Forum Sections - Click Picture to Enlarge/Click Again to Open Larger

Attachment 6476

Crochet Talk is divided into seven sub-forums. Each sub-forum is labeled by the general topic of posts:

Introduce Yourself is where you will make a post to introduce yourself as well as greet new members.

Main is where you will make posts about anything related to crochet, or knitting. It is also okay to create posts about yarn related crafting as well.

Pictures is where you will make posts of crochet related items. If you have pictures of your home or other things you would like to share - please post these in the General Chat section of the forum.

General Chit Chat is where you will make posts about day to day interests and chat about other family friendly things not related to crocheting, or knitting.

Links and Resources is a great place to find lots of info about crocheting and knitting. Items posted here can be info about patterns, helpful tips, crochet/knit blogs, coupons for yarn related items, as well as other yarn hobby related info.

Buy/Sell/Trade is where you can see what other yarn related items are available from members to buy, sell, or trade. If you are looking for something of this nature, feel free to make a post in this sub-forum.

Pattern Requests is the sub-forum for making requests and helping others to find crochet and knitting patterns they are in need of.

6. Thanks Ladyella, Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, I think these post you have put up are "fantastic". This is the only site I had ever been one so I was lost for days. And trying to figure out private messaging was a major job as well. It's not so much that a person can not figure it out, it's that we don't want to look Foolish or Dumb! KUDOS for such a good Job♥
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

8. Likes Susan2014, Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OKAY Barbara, this is a question I will ask. It's one that I think of as Dumb but.......How do you post or reply with a Quote ? ♥♥♥ So that it goes at the bottom of the post.

10. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    OKAY Barbara, this is a question I will ask. It's one that I think of as Dumb but.......How do you post or reply with a Quote ? ♥♥♥ So that it goes at the bottom of the post.
    Great question - when you are logged into the site and looking at threads. To the right of the person's post you want to quote is a button which says "Reply with Quote." Click this and it will put the info into the quick reply box for you. It will also send a message to the person you quote that they have a reply on site.

Hope this helps you! Thanks for asking!

12. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, I did get a quote into a post but I would like to put on on the bottom of the post so it shows each time. I would also like to know the difference between junior and senior member?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Hi Barbara, I did get a quote into a post but I would like to put on on the bottom of the post so it shows each time. I would also like to know the difference between junior and senior member?
    The system shows junior member until a certain number of posts have been made in the forums. I do not know what that number is officially. I do see yours says Senior Member and you have 157 posts. So, it could be 100 or 150 posts. Hope this helps you.

Also, were you wanting the quote to be posted at the bottom of your reply? I want to make sure I understand your question.

Or, were you wanting to add a quote to your signature line? Thanks for letting me know!

15. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    The system shows junior member until a certain number of posts have been made in the forums. I do not know what that number is officially. I do see yours says Senior Member and you have 157 posts. So, it could be 100 or 150 posts. Hope this helps you.

Also, were you wanting the quote to be posted at the bottom of your reply? I want to make sure I understand your question.

Or, were you wanting to add a quote to your signature line? Thanks for letting me know!
    I want to add a quote to my signature line. Thanks Barbara