Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Mexican

Post Thanks / Like

Mexican

Hi my name is Sylvia and I just signed up today for crochet talk. I use to crochet but it was many yrs ago; my mother crochet for a long time along with sewing, needlepoint, quilting.. I just decided take up crocheting once again..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sylvia: Glad to welcome you to CT. We are a fun bunch who visit, crochet, share ideas and patterns. We love to see pictures of projects. I am 66, retired, and have four grandchildren. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus which I got addicted to doing after I broke my hip a year ago and crocheting kept me busy!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sylvia!! And good for you . I myself have only be crocheting for almost a year now. I found this group right after I started and have never regretted joining. Lots of encouragement and help they have been!

Have fun and let us know if you need any help with anything! Someone will be more than happy to help

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group!!!!
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sylvia! I am Larisa native European. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you - I am Barbara and live in Oklahoma. Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you need help with anything - this is a great place to be!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sylvia! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Glad you joined us! I have been crocheting for 2 1/2 years. After retiring 4 years ago, I wanted to add to my repertoire of hobbies. Crocheting is such a wonderful hobby!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Glad you joined us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican View Post
    Hi my name is Sylvia and I just signed up today for crochet talk. I use to crochet but it was many yrs ago; my mother crochet for a long time along with sewing, needlepoint, quilting.. I just decided take up crocheting once again..
    Hi mexican, Glad you joined our group. I think you will like it here. It has been a a lot of fun, for me at least. I am 82 years old and retired in 1996 and have used up all my retirement so I am now totally on Social Security. I love all kinds of crafts and I specially love crochet and plastic canvas. I have done a lot of crafts during my lifetime. I learned to crochet when I was very young. I was married and now widowed with 3 boys (now they're men all grown up! No girls but I have a little 6 year old grand-daughter that I love to crochet for. I also have 3 grandsons here close to where I live and 4 other grand-sons an 2 granddaughters out of state that I don't see very much. We are a varied group of different ages on here but we do have a lot of fun talking , teasing and helping others when they need something. We even pray for one another when someone needs it. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Have fun and happy hooking! redhead/Patty

11. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post