Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Smile hello, my name is carolyn,

I am learning how to crochet, especially baby sweater sets. I am going to be a great grandma in december, can't wait.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! You are welcome and please let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carolyn! You are so lucky! I am Larisa I do not have any grandkids. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carolyn. Welcome to CT. I am 66, retired and have four grandchildren, 7, 6, 5, 4. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus mostly. This is a great site and you will enjoy the chats. If you need help just ask. Congrats on being a great gma to be! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carolyn and welcome to the group
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on becoming a great grandma. Is this the first great grandbaby?

I do a lot for charity, usually hats, scarves, afghans, now branching into prayer shawls. A local church has a monthly meeting (another retired telephone gal goes to that church and told me about it) so I am getting involved in that.

Unfortunately, I don't have any children after two marriages so I focus on the charitable organizations. I have friends of all ages (I'm 61) so some have little kids, some already have grand and great-grandchildren so I sometimes get to do stuff for them.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carolyn,
    My name is Peggy. Live in Jacksonville, FL. I am also going to be a great grandma in November. Never made any baby sweaters or booties until this past year. Had not crocheted for many years until about 3 years ago, after I lost my job. I am really enjoying myself. Just finished making a queen size bedspread for my 10 year old grand daughter. I know you are going to enjoy crochet talk.