Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I am new to this

I have been crocheting for a long time but stopped when I developed carpal tunnel. I had surgery several years ago but it took a new grandchild to get me going again. I had forgotten how much I liked to crochet! Next project - to learn hairpin lace.
    catrinka leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

You are welcome here on the site! Glad you joined us and we look forward to learning more about you and your crochet projects! Feel free to also post pictures when you have some time of some of your work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and we do like pictures on here. Crocheting has become the only thing I do except "talk" on here and facebook. I am in charge of the yard sale for our group and that is keeping me busy as I am making things to sell for myself and getting all the donations priced and planning how to display them. The deadline for donating is July 15th and that gives me 2 weeks to get everything priced. The sale is Aug 1-4 at the HWY 127 yard sale. The money we make is going to pay for expenses that we will occur having our first annual hooker meeting in June 2014 in Pikeville, TN. I am also in charge of this meeting with a LOT of help from my chairs. We are excited to meet our friends in person!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Catrinka: Welcome to CT. We are a fun group join!!! I am 65, retired and have four grandchildren. I had done handwork all my life but when I broke my hip in August 2012 I started crocheting in earnest!!! I make baby blankets and full afghans for Project Linus and a correctional facility as well as vets/survivors of 9/11. Our meeting in 2014 should be fun and a great way to meet/greet all the great people I have met on this site. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa.. I have crocheted for over 30 years. I don't have any children so I crochet for other people and sell it. I enjoy it very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to past some photos but I can't seem to do it - this asks for an url - so is it true I can't cut and paste?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile pictures of recent work

I am new to this-4th-july-jpgI am new to this-baby-afghan-jpgI am new to this-green-cowl-jpg

These are three of my latest items

Post Thanks / Like
    Catrinka: You did very well. Pics are very nice!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! The baby is so sweet!!! Shirley