Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

I am new to this site

Hello,
    I am new to this site. My mother taught me to crochet when I was in junior high school. I have done it off and on for years making afghans and dish cloths for gifts. This past year I have been doing it more.

I have two grown children a daughter and a son. My daughter is married and my son is engaged. I do not have any grandchildren yet, but I am told it will be soon.
    I just got remarried three years ago after raising my children.
    I have a master in teaching P.E. and Industrial Technology. I have been teaching for 29 years and hopefully will retire in one year.
    My hobbies include crafts, scrap booking, photography, woodworking, quilting and crocheting.

I have a wonderful craft room in my basement. I enjoy crocheting while watching TV.

I enjoy making gift for friends and family.

I was given a picture of a baby afghan a friend of mine daughter lost many years ago. He wants me to make here one for her 30th birthday. I only have a picture so I am having trouble figuring out how it was made.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the greatest crochet group on the web. I am Anne and if you can show us a picture of the baby afghan maybe we can help you figure it out. There are a lot of fine ladies here and some gents too..that are very friendly and jump right in to help. We are a fun loving and very giving group and very friendly..so grab a hook and some yarn and come on in ..the weather is always fine here..no storms only hugs and smile and lots of good things..hugs Anne

4. Likes BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I am larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! Yes, please share a pic of the afghan and we will help you figure it out! Hope you enjoy the site

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! It is nice to meet you and have you among us! Please make yourself at home here! Thanks!