Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    That ninja turtle needs some tweeking. But I sell it approx $22-25. Depends on yarn prices. I like to stuff my projects with yarn. Poly-fill expands and stretches the stitches over time. If you stuff it with yarn, it will settle a bit over time, but you just use a crotchet needle and fill it with small pieces when it settled and poof!!! Magic Like nothing ever happened. But that's for large pieces. The small pieces never change. Most just stay perfect. I track the progress of all my creations when possible, lol. Since some people are freinds I keep tabs on my stuffed guys.

2. Likes justplainjudy, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    crochetsoup, amigurumi is a favorite of mine. I've done dozens of animals and would love patterns for some of yours. Will be looking forward to seeing them on your website. Thanks, Carol

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the best crochet site! I tried Amigurumi one and only time. Of course, it was small. It was Yoda. It turned out good. My grandson loved it. Anyway, yours are great. Crochet Talk is great. The people are fantastic, helpful, and there is someone who can help with any question that comes up. We have a lot of fun, too.

Judy

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Finished my first pattern posted it on etsy. Check it out if you like CrochetSoup on Etsy

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is too cute!!!! How did you ever come up with that pattern?!! I fell in love with it!

Judy

11. Likes N/A liked this post