Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't write patterns down unless I'm planning on making more than one. Like Ninja Turtles for instance. There are four of them. But later I throw the paper away. They are more like notes really. I just eyeball everything. I'm not too good at writing patterns. I do a lot of "tweeks" that I don't even know how to explain. Sometimes when I make a mistake I can't even find where I hid the last stitch to fix it lol! But if there's something you really like I can try and write it down for you. But like I said everything I have posted has no pattern. So... lol I would have to make one and write it down.

2. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom, kayemory liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Boop is the only thing I have not been able to make O.o the hair is almost impossible to make, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    c ochetsoup Have you checked on You-Tube it seems I saw a video on adding hair. Check it out. You are talented to just go at making without a pattern only a few can do that. I wish you LUCK Hun Susan M J
    Last edited by Susan2014; 05-29-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: change a word

Post Thanks / Like
    No Geeks here on CT Some are more gutsy then others Me21a !! You are not a geek your s sweet, talented crocher & good person. I would buy the ladybug and a couple more if pattern were available?? Have one ladybug done with Plastic Canvas and take outside with my butterfys, need a bee?? HUGS( sweet stuff) Susan M J

6. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol..I meant geek in a good way..I am the GEEK GODDESS OF CROCHET..lol...I used to be a real geek in school...never a nerd..but a likable geek..lol..NOW however am a very friendly good natured wierdo geek..lol..BUT thanks for sticking up for me M.J. lol..

8. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I love crocheting dolls and animals, there are different ways to add hair but for me it is whatever looks good! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

10. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to this crochet site. As I have said in the past, years ago I taught my dad to crochet and he loved it. He is gone now, but family members have items that he made for them. Keep up the work! I would like to invite you to be a friend on Facebook. Will extend the friend invite.

12. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my amigurumi are original. I have a hard time reading a pattern. I just have ideas in my head on how I want to make something. Sometimes I write notes down. I am going to try and make some patterns but I do so many little things that it would be hard to show someone on paper. lol. Sometimes I cant find where I hide stitches if I have to fix something. I will try to make some patterns.

14. Likes N/A, kayemory liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. I love to crochet also

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All! New guy here!-welcometothegroupcats-jpg
    Hello, Crochetsoup! Glad you could join the group. You are truly fantastic! I was going through your picture gallery and my daughter-in-law came in and just went all gushy over your animals. I, too, love what you have done. My question is not about the patterns but if you made something - how much would you sell it for? I'm assuming it would have to do with what you made, yarn involved and time. The Ninja turtles couaght my eye immediately! I just like your work. I take that back I love your work! I, too, have the looms but have not finished a hat. Did not have the correct yarn. But I will continue. Take care!