Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello All! New guy here!

Well hello everyone. I'm a guy yes. and I like to make things. Its the weirdest thing. Found out I have an artistic side. I started making hats on a loom and now I'm making all sorts of amigurumi. I got my own website and facebook page now, even an etsy shop. Crocheting can be expensive. :O !!! lol. Check out my stuff at Crochetsoup if you like. I'm more than willing to give tips, ideas and guidance. Good Luck everyone and happy journey!Hello All! New guy here!-collage-2-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! It is a pleasure to meet you and we are glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home in browsing the forums! Enjoy your stay, too!

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums,, Have fun, and jump right in when you see something that interest you
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi..I posted on facebook to you earlier but I just wanted to come in and say Welcome to our group..it is the greatest one on the web IMHO..lol. we are also having a group gathering next year ..you should check it out..we are a great bunch of hookers here..talented to the t..well maybe not so much with me..but you know what I mean..lol...anyway..I really hope you stick around you are very talented and would love to see more of your work as you make it. I will remember your etsy shop too when you re open..I am looking forward going broke! hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    crochet soup Welcome to the greatest group on the internet. Like your animals and will check FB & shop out Wednesday. See you later----

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doilies but your items are so cute
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome Was looking for a place where people like crochet. I'm used to the craft fairs but never really had a place to talk about crochet stuff. Though everyone likes what I make, no one wants to make them with me lol. So atleast I have a place to share ideas and stuff.

10. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you sell your patterns. That Bee with the hat is adorable. OBTW A great big welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lawana hon..I do believe that he said his creations are all orginal..isn't that fantastic! I was thinking the same thing..HEY MOE..do you write the pattern down when making them..you could sell the patterns..I know there is a few I would buy and try..lol and I say try to make..lol..hugs hon..oh and if you ever need a pdf of a pattern and don't know how..I can do it for you ..I am geek of the group..

13. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Looking forward to knowing you better