Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Intro

Post Thanks / Like

Intro

Good morning all. I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself and ask a question. My name is Pennie and I have been crocheting for many and saw a pattern that had multiple open circles that were made without binding off. I still cannot find instructions on how to do this. If anyone knows how to do this, I would really appreciate instructions.

Thank you all.

Pennie in NH

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Pennie!
    Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure I'm understanding the question. What is this pattern for--a hat, afghan, etc.? Binding off sounds like a knitting term. I have been crocheting off and on for many years, too, but I'm not following.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pennie,
    It's great to have you in the group! I'm not sure of the answer to your question, but if anyone knows, I'm sure they'll share the answer with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry because I am also using a new "Knook" hook. It is a crochet hook with a needle end. The afghan I saw was made of multiple circles that were all connected without having to make multiple individual circles. I am not sure if I am explaining it the right way still? Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon,

Welcome to the group. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Here is a link to look at:

Lacy Interrupted Crochet V-Stitches -- Overview

Is this the pattern you are looking for? Hopefully, it will help you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbi. No that is not the one I am looking for. It is plain circles that are joined together for the entire afghan and then you add edging. If you or anyone has ever seen this, I would truly appreciate any help. I went crazy last night searching the web and can't find it again. The site is great!!

Pennie

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry for all my confusion. The circles are not full circles, they are bare in the middle (if that makes any sense) and are all joined to make the afghan. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the site that I saw it on. I was trying to copy the instructions but had computer problems. I have been trying to find it online now for a few days. Thanks again for the reply.

Pennie