Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello Everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone

I am glad to be here. I accidentally found this link and I am thrilled about it. My name is Linda. I live in Ruther Glen, VA, a mother of a 2: a 4-year old boy and a 3-month old girl. I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from all of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too found this site by accident while searching for toy patterns for my grandchildren. I hope it is all they say it is. I look forward to learning!

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda and Picketts77,

It is nice to have you join us! I look forward to hearing more about you and your crochet projects!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ipernell and picketts77! Welcome to this group. There are a ton of ideas here and I'm sure you'll both be able to pick up a lot of potential crocheted/knitted creations just by reading back through the threads. Feel free to explore and check out the different forums and if you have any question, there's always someone here who can contribute to solving your queries. I know you also have your own ideas and projects that you can share, so I hope we all enjoy and learn from each other here