Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Knot a closer

Post Thanks / Like

Knot a closer

Hello artists:

You ARE right! I'm a crochet enthusiast with a few incomplete afghans and several books purchased years ago before forums were available. Perhaps seeing some of your work will motivate me....if not, I'm sure I'll enjoy seein them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you on board! What are some of your favorite things to work on?

Post Thanks / Like

Some Favs

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you on board! What are some of your favorite things to work on?
    Thank u for the welcome. I basically like afghans, scarfs and hats. Would like to learn gloves or mits to complete scarf sets. Do you find an appreciation for crochet items particular to a specific age group/range? I'd like to make gifts for moms and tots.

Post Thanks / Like
    slohands,

Hello! I like to make things for the home or for functional purposes. I really do not crochet items within a specific age group.

We do have a wide mix of ages within the forums when it comes to the love of crocheting. Do you like to do specific projects focused on an age group?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi slohands
    Welcome to the forum!
    My daughter and daughter in law (early 30's) both seem to appreciate the hats and scarves. I plan on trying one of the fingerless gloves patterns soon since I think they would be so much easier to do.

my grandson--(4) likes funny hats--animals, etc. My granddaughter is too young to say, lol, but so far she's getting hats and leg warmers and blankets.