Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy belated birthday ladybug!
    Glad to have you with us.

The symbols up above where you type are not necessary for you to know all about to talk with us as you have found out by now.
    However, if you select a word by holding down your mouse and rubbing it over it and highlighting it, then selecting the B you will get letters in Bold.

If you select the I you will get words italicized.

If you select the U you will get words underlined.

If you select the A, you can choose to put words in different colors.

The next 3 symbols are for making a link to another website, inserting an image and a Video.

The little message block is for quoting what someone said in a post before.

So you see--you really don't HAVE to know anything about them to talk to us, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti Hale-- Thanks I will continue to Post the best I can with a few typos & enjoy myself. I looked for free crochet patterns for hats the other day. Found zillions. Copied some. Am working on a baby hat from there. Going pretty good so far.I get tired doing the same patterns all the time. I donate to the school i st. over from me . Hosp nursery & Santas annon here in my little town.Keepss me busy. Pick up a lot of my yarn from yardsales. Scored real big about 3 yrs ago. Got 2 very large tubs with yarn standing upright, about 3 ft long for 30/$ They were stuffed & m ost were complete skeins.Found another smaller tub for $5. Got about 10 new skeins, 2 needles,& 1 knitting needle, plus lots of small balls. All that is what I,m using.Just hope my eyes hold up for a while.Having trouble with them.But I just keep on going.My kitty is sitting here wanting me to go sit on the couch so she can sit on my laap.She keeps trying to sit on my arm which makes it difficult to navigate the mouse or type. Guess I,ll give up for a while. See you later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug..Happy New Year and (WELCOME) Where are you located? I turn76 this year and a widow also. It is wonderful to see you busy about helping others. After my husband of 47 years went on to meet the LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, I did not give up and do nothing. It is my crochet that keeps me busy and young, among other things. I still work and hold down 4 jobs. So keep your chin held high and keep on being active. There is still plenty of good days ahead of you. This can be some of the best years of your life.It is not what happens to you in life, but the way you handle it. Take a positive attitude and meet life head on. Choose to be happy. God Bless You and your family. Helen

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Helen - The same to you. I try to keep busy. I have 2 knees that get me down once in a while. I help at a flowershop down the street & around the corner. Town is 3300. Westville,Ill.I do 2 Christmas craft shows a year. Had to have some help this year, loadinf & unloading.My son usually helps on the 1st one, which is the biggest. Its 3 days at a town 10 mi. down the road. The other is 2 days 12 mi the other way & they give you 2 tables. So I don't take nearly as much. The flower shop loaned me their van this year & I hired their driver & mher son for the other one. My son was working on the day of set uop at the big one so--.I'm not sure if I will be able to do them next year as my eyes are giving out. I may not be able to drive so thats a big problem.Went shopping yesterday & I,m paying for it today. Trying to take my tree down. So when I do upstairs(tri-level house) I take stuff off until I get tired. My son will take the tree down wed. when he, off & pack & put it in the garage. It's a flocked tree & I dress it in all red, lites & all. Lots of red birds this year, everyone I had & my daughter in law got me some more for Christmas. My kitties liked to sleep under the tree.Only one bothered it & that wasn't too much.Must stop & move some more stuff down here on the lower level. Have s man coming to put in astool & sink so I don't have to climb 14 stairs to use the bathroom.Hooray. Can hardly wait.It's warmer down here & also cooler in the summer. I sleep here also in a lazyboy chair.Bed just doesn't work for me. Bless you. Shirley.