Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there from Sunny Florida

Just to say hello, since I'm a newbie here...Know I will learn alot...even though I have been crocheting off and on for years I still consider myself a beginner...Say what you want, maybe it's ADD...Cause I love the instant gratification one gets by completing a project that doesn't require a lot of concentration...So I just KISS...

Post Thanks / Like
    Estee,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you onboard! What are some of your favorite projects?

Post Thanks / Like
    Naturally the ever popular Granny Square items...Currently working on a Hex Sweater for my daughter...It wont be ready for Christmas as I have had to FROG and tweak it many times to get the hex to lay flat...Have been busy with ear warmers, hats, scarves, potholders, baby blankets, caps, booties and a baby jacket...Slippers for family and a wheel cover for moi...Not all Granny items...I have a LONG "to do" list just waiting...I knit too, so never know what I'll be doing next...Want to make some items for charity when daughters sweater is completed....Love this site and thanks for the welcome....Hope everyone here has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...Keep on Hooking!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Estee,

It is nice to have some seasoned crocheters within the group, as well as the beginners and intermediates! I look forward to hearing more about some of your crochet stories! :0)

Post Thanks / Like

More FROGS

Hi Barbara...Crazy me...I finally went to the original Pattern for the WIP to see if it was to lay flat....Nope!! so FROGGED it again...Now am working as pattern stated and if it doesnt turn out right this time it will be like "fer git abou tit"...And will tackle something else...probably an afgan...

Merry Christmas and God Bless us everyone...