Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello, MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS(IN THE SPIRIT OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS)

Currently I am unemployed. I have been since March 12th for the first time since I was 14. I have had 3 major surgeries in that period of time. I've had most of my possessions repossessed, and my FAITH IN THE LORD HAS GROWN BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS.I could write 3 pages, at least, on the Job - like life I have lived in the past 3 years. It includes infidelity, adultery and the discovery of a bastard step child who is 12 yo now. I went from making 120 thousand dollars no dollars and was denied unemployment because of lies told about me by a collusion of conspirators at my former job. I KNOW THERE IS A GLORIOUS LOVING, AND MERCIFUL FATHER IN HEAVEN BECAUSE I SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW. INSTEAD MY FAITH IS STRONGER AND MY PRAYER LIFE IS STRONGER AND I AM WALKING THE ROAD OF FORGIVENESS WITH MY HUSBAND. I was just looking for something to try to crochet kind of quickly before Christmas. That is.... in between taking pain meds. I covet your prayers and I ask Our Heavenly Father to bless all who read this. Amen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dippitydawg,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you. We have alot of ideas posted in the links and resources for quick Christmas projects:

Links and Resources