Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Mrs.

Hello! I am 58 years old ,married for 39 years with four children, ages 39,37 36, 29
    three girlas and male, I have 9 Grandchildren, I am learning to crochet and I like it very much, I will like to learn some more from people outer, mabe make some friends'

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

You have come to the right place! We are a very friendly group! Congratulations on the 39 years with an extended family! This is great! Hope you enjoy the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    I have two children and they have two children. My husband has two children and they have five children and three of those children have children, lol!
    So I'm pretty busy right now trying to crochet hats and scarves for the whole lot of them plus my husbands two sisters for Christmas.

How 'bout you? Are you working on anything for Christmas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    I have two children and they have two children. My husband has two children and they have five children and three of those children have children, lol!
    So I'm pretty busy right now trying to crochet hats and scarves for the whole lot of them plus my husbands two sisters for Christmas.

How 'bout you? Are you working on anything for Christmas?

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you very much , please excuse my speeling if is wrong do you happend to write spanish, because i am spanish bornin houston texas, nice to hear from you, have a very nice chrismas and god bless you.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes I am doing things for all the family I just hope that like it, nice to hear from you.