Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!

After many years trolling the internet, I have finally found people after my own heart! Hello, my name is Pat and I am a grandma, hence, Grampat!
    I live with my DH of 49 years in northern California and I have been crocheting for much longer that that!
    Currently, I am working on caps and hats for some young members of the family and friends. I think I will always have new kids for whom to make any number of items. Lots of fun.
    I have recently made crocheted beaded bracelets and tried my hand at selling them. I have decided that I much prefer to give my projects away. Seems to take alot of the fun out of it when I have to think about selling after the making is done.
    Enough for now. I need to spend time trolling your posts to see what others are doing. Hope to see many of you here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pat,

Welcome on board! It is great to have you join us! Thanks for sharing a little bit about your self!

I am Barbara and live in Oklahoma. I look forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Grampat!
    I guess I could be called Grampatti but I go by Gigi instead. It is more fun to crochet for people you know and I just happen to know enough people to keep me busy.

Glad you've joined us!