Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Love to crochet!

Good morning! This is Cynthia from ORegon, altho I use prayermama for my username - its the name name my boys gave me since I pray over every project I make.
    I homeschooled my boys, both are graduated, one is a proud papa of my first grandchild! So yes i am crocheting lots of baby things lately! My other son is studying nuclear engineering and physics at college.
    I first learned to crochet from my grandmother. she is from Denmark so learning to do fine crocheting was part of their schooling!
    Crocheting has been a life saver for me since my health has not allowed me to do the physical activity i would like. someday i would like to sell my items, but right now i give most of it away to friends and family
    looking forward to gettng to know y'all!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful idea, praying over every item you make. Giving someone a beautiful, handmade item as well as a blessing, it doesn't get better than that! Welcome to the group.

3. Likes prayermama liked this post
    My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the community! What kind of projects are your favourite? I am sure you spotted the extra 'u' in the word favourite...that's cause Brits collected all the u's that other nations threw away and had to fit them in somewhere!! ha ha.
    FairyNatB

5. Likes prayermama liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciate the comments!
    My favourite (for u fairynatb! love the colours in your profile pic) are doilies of all sizes and many colors as it fits the person/event - like white for weddings, very colorful for my d-n-l! - who btw loves to speak with a Brit accent!
    and catdoll i also have a jack russell - they are the greatest! blessings to you both!

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayermama,

Glad to have you on board. I have only been part of the group for about a month, and I love it. So far I have learned how to make friends and complete my profile. There is so much help from people -- it is like one big happy family. rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayermama,

I think the idea of learning crocheting in schooling is such a neat idea! Welcome to the group!

Post Thanks / Like

alphabets for baby blankets

Hi, My name is Bridget and i love to crochet. i live in Louisiana, Marrero. Every Monday myself and 4 other women get together to talk ,crochet ,to learn or to teach. We have ourselves a very good time. My main reason for joing is to find out about a few things we are not sure on. Hope someone here will be able to help. My first request is does anyone have a pattern for crocheting the alphabets on a blanket for a baby?I would appreciate any and all help you may be able to give.
    thanks;
    brathbug

Post Thanks / Like
    giving away projects is about all i do too .it seems that noone wants to pay the price for such a loving and long task. i have tried to sell but noone seemed interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    brathrug,

It is great to have you join the group! Having a support group of crochet friends is a great idea. You can help each other and encourage each other when needed! Great idea!