Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Greetings Everyone !!!

My name is Annette, and my passion is crochet! I love working with fibers of all kinds, and designing new creations. I need to devote more time to writing down the patterns of the designs I come up with, which is a goal I have set for myself for the new year. (I hate stopping a project to take note and photos--I geat impatient, and want to keep creating till my project is complete!)
    I also have an Etsy Shop @ httsp://www.etsy.com/shop/AnnettesHeadCandy , where I am currently running a 35% off coupon sale of all shop stock. Currently I my inventory consists entirely of eye-catching, boutique-style hats.
    I am working on somet new things too, which you can find on my Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/AnnettesHead...BurghWear/info
    I am working on networking with other crocheters and crafters, so I would LOVE it if you stop by my Etsy Shop and/or my Facebook page--I would be so grateful for you to leave a short message, and "Like" my page.....I am working on getting more photos up, and things are looking good so far, I think....I am going to be teaching a crochet class at our local library, and am very excited about this! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, please feel free to communicate them to me--either here, or facebook. I am happy to be here, as well, and look forward to getting to know some of you, and your ideas on the wonderful art of living the crochet life!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thank you for sharing! We hope that you will also be an active member of our group! You are welcome to share free patterns you have created, or even let us know when you have posted a new blog and so forth. You can also let us know about other offerings you have in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of our site! Also, feel free to add a link to your signature line so that when you post in the forums, it is available. Thank you!

3. Likes janie mae, AnnettesHeadCandy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    howdie and welcome...

5. Likes janie mae, AnnettesHeadCandy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Annette, welcome to the forums!

7. Likes janie mae, AnnettesHeadCandy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Annette and welcome! So glad you joined us!

9. Likes AnnettesHeadCandy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbara!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why, thank you, Mary Jane, I am feeling welcome already !!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope I've got this right, as far as to whom I am replying to, lol....thank you, Val, you are all making me feel very welcome here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Anaisa! Howdie-- and thanks for the "welcome" I am looking foward to an interesting journey with "crochettalk!"

Post Thanks / Like
    hi Annette! I am Larisa addicted to doilies