Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hi to all crocheting lovers!

I have crocheted all my life, and have knitted for just as long. I begged my grandmother to teach me to knit, so she did. Then my uncle got married. My new aunt was an avid crocheted so of course I had to learn this also. I just loved all of the beautiful patterns and designs you could make with just one needle!! I was about 8 then. So that was 40 years ago.
    I then added sewing, Quilting, tatting, painting, and practically anything you can do with your hands.
    Now I'm learning how to spin... Finally!! I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience!!
    I look forward to making new friends and sharing ideas, patterns etc.
    Your Friend heart to heart, hook to hook
    Carol Marie
    Ps, i love to be sappy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Carol Marie,

Welcome to the group! Nice to meet you! Look forward to reading your (and others) posts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow Carol! Your list of accomplishments sound awesome! AND your spinning your own thread? That sounds so cool! I would love to hear more from you and see your work. Glad to have you on board! See you around.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sound so skilled! I am impressed with all that you can learn and practice! Before saying anything else, welcome to the group. I look forward to even more exchange between the members now that our community is ever so growing!
    See you soon!
    FairyNatB