Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, from Illinois!!!

Hi, my name is Carol and I'm a newbie here. Besides crocheting, I also like to read, do my family genealogy, hardanger embroidery, bake and volunteer with my granddaughter's "Second City Canine Rescue" group..... and I really do, do all of these things since I don't go to work anymore. I live in a suburb of Chicago and have been here for over 42 years now. I do like it here very much, but I do want to "downsize" a little, but I'll still need a "woman cave" for all my "stuff"! That's only fair, isn't it? Well, that's enough about me... I'd like to hear from you now.
    Thanks,
    Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol and welcome!!! I too think we should have a"woman's Cave"! Maybe all of on here can start some kind of a revolution???!! I do have a craft room-but woman cave sounds better!! You are going to fit in well here-so glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Maryjane! I'm looking forward to coming here every so often to visit and meet all the nice people here. What I have right now cannot be called a "woman cave" because it's a small room that I call my craft room/office. In reality it's kind of a catch all room that besides all my crafts, it also has my computer in it so that's why I can also call it an "office", too... hah! But... one day (sigh). A woman cave will be in my downsized house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...oohhh the craft room becomes the woman cave cool....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carol. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa addicted to doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Anaisa and Larisa, it's so nice to meet you both! I know Larisa is addicted to doilys... how come? Are you addicted to anything Anaisa? I get bored too easily if I keep crocheting the same thing all the time, so I have several things going at the same time. I just finished two men's scarfs (for Christmas), a baby bonnet for I don't know who yet, a ladies scarf, a ladies wrap (for me), a cute tam and I'm working on the matching neck scarf now. (Breathe, Carol.. (grin)) and I have a few afghans and a baby sweater in the works and other things too many to mention. hah! Do you think I need another project?

7. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You better start a few doilies... LOL

9. Likes Maryjane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's just what I need... more started projects. Thanks! LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 of big UFOs I should finish before I die

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, Larisa!