Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Valentine

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Valentine

Hi everyone, old and new crocheters alike. Crocheting and rubbeer stamping/cards are my reason for enjoying my retirement years. Thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi valentine! Welcome to the group. 'Really happy to have you here. We'd surely like to see some of your projects. I'm one great procrastinator when it comes to crocheting, but once I pick up my hook, I can't stop stitching until I see the outcome. May I ask what rubber stamping/cards are and how they look like? It would help if you could post images of what you've done, as well as great patterns you know

Have a great day!

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Valentine,
    Nice to have you here...I love card-making as well as crocheting too! How do you get your ideas for card-making?
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Valentine,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is great to have you as a new member of the group! I have done some rubber stamping in the past. I really enjoyed it. I bought new stamps but have been so busy with other things, have not done any cards in a few years. Having kids have kept me very busy otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You ALL for the welcoming.

The card making is done with rubber stamps, etc., finished 150 Christmas cards and now back to crocheting. H ave made a canopy bed top, afghans , doll (12") clothes, toys, potholders and dishcloths and WORM bookmarks for my son and all his classmates, as well as other child groups.