Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New frrom Ohio

Post Thanks / Like

New frrom Ohio

I am Laurie and I live in Ohio. I have been crocheting for 40 years. My mother taught me how, and I have wonderful memories of our time spent together enjoying this wonderful craft. Love to try all types of patterns and yarn, but my favorite type is cotton thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Laurie64,

It is great to have you as a member! I am Barbara and live in Oklahoma. It is so nice to remember those days of having my mother show me how to crochet. It was a very nice time to learn how to crochet.

Look forward to hearing more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Laurie! Welcome to this group. I also learned crochet from my mother although I appreciate it a lot more now than when I was still younger. I also like cotton thread because acrylic yarn is not very advisable here in my country, having a tropical climate. I've just recently done a kerchief and a headband from cotton yarn and here's what they look like. I'm going to give them to my girl friends whom I'll be reuniting with tomorrow, after years of not being able to New frrom Ohio-11252011597-jpgNew frrom Ohio-11252011602-jpg