Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newbie

Post Thanks / Like

I have just retired and getting back in to crocheting didn't have time while working. have 3 grandchildren 2 boys 1 girl age 11, 7 & 3. Enjoy crochet while watching TV, Have a hard time sitting and watching TV without doing something with my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I'm Diana and I just started crocheting as something to do while I visit with my elderly Mom. I also enjoy knitting. I'm hoping to find out what type of stitch is used for the border (or edging) of a baby's blanket. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I should have mentioned that I have a picture of the border (edging) of this baby blanket and I have scanned the picture but not sure how to get it out to you. Diana

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Dmswartz,

It is great to have you join the group! I look forward to hearing about your projects! I am Barbara and I live in Oklahoma. I also took some time off from crocheting when my kids came along. I have found new inspirations with this group to pick a little crocheting again!

Diana - If you would like to add a picture to a reply post, click on the Go Advanced button at the lower right botton under the reply box, and it will open a window that you can click on a paperclip to add files/photos from your computer. Hope this helps you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Dmswartz,

I to am new to the site.

I to like to keep my hands busy when watching tv. I did crochet when my kids were little and remember them telling people not to talk to me or bother me because I was counting.

Grandchildren are great they'll keep you busy with things they'll want you to make for them I have no grandkids yet but have a grandcat and granddog.

Can't wait to hear from you again and again Welcome.