Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Howdy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Howdy!!

I'm called Key by most, just joined..wanted to say hello to all. Looking forward to being a member of this forum. I crochet 80% of my waking hours! Love scarves and hats for tweens and babies.

2. Likes NitaT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Key!
    Good to have you! I'm working on hats as we speak for Christmas. If I get all of those finished in time, I intend to do scarves that match. Do you sell yours or give them away?

Post Thanks / Like
    Key,

Welcome to the group! We are glad to have you onboard! Look forward to hearing more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdy back to you Key,

I to am new to this site just wanted to say Welcome I to love to crochet and do a bit of everything tweens and babies always need scarfs and hats and there are so many patterns out there for them.

Again Welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Key, nice to see you here I just joined a while back. I love to crochet right now I'm crocheting hats and other thing for xmas, hope to be posting pictures.
    Welcome.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm making scarves, scarves, scarves ;o) Sometimes I make hats to match, but I find the tweens enjoy the little fingerless mittens to match more than the hats. I give away A LOT! I bartered a haircut for a scarf last week, that was a good deal. lol
    I really should take photos of items I crochet, but I haven't YET. I enjoy adding small crochet flowers with little pearls to my shawls. I belong to our Church's Prayer Shawl group and we really have a lot of fun meeting once a month.
    Thanks again for the wonderful welcome, y'all made me feel really good!!