Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm doing well, thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larissa (Kl1000)
    Hope you have been well...Nice to hear from you. Is it cold where you are? Pretty cold here....lots of snow here.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

3. Thanks kl1000 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It was cold but now it is not. Do you know Tsiskaridze? I watch his interviews.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Larisa
    I have not yet watched Tsiskaridze's channel but will look into it. He looks very interesting. Thank you

6. Thanks kl1000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hey everybody--i am back

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lulu12
    what are you currently working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,
    I have not been on this forum for awhile but hopefully not forgotten. I have been trying to keep busy and learning new knit stitches and some cables. I have been playing with different stitches while trying to make that darn Ken doll some clothes for my little one. I don't know what I am doing as I have tried many different yarns, different hook sizes and still the sweaters look too big. I thought it would be easier to make a knit sweater and I found some interesting stitches and made a little swatch and it was so cute. But I don't know how to decrease the rows and keep the stitch designs.
    If there are any knitters out there I could use some help in how to do that.

The other day I was sitting at my kitchen table and saw a shadow out the window. It was a large animal but I could not see it clearly as there are hedges outside and the animal was behind the hedges. I called to my husband to see what kind of animal is outside. It turned out to be a big deer and he was beautiful. I could not tell it was a deer because he had his head down and I only saw his back. It was a wonder as I live in a neighborhood with lots of houses and kids so to see a sight like that was a happy one. The only thing that I did not like so much is that he just ate some of the flowers we just planted. He also likes to shred my azaleas. Oh well he has to eat too.

I hope all of you are safe and happy.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    hello! It is nice to hear from you. I crochet filet items.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoula
    Deer are beautiful creatures! I love seeing them. I live in a rural area where they are abundant....and also hunted which I am NOT a fan of. They love to eat the plants you don't want them to eat...the most! But so peaceful to watch them. I fear most of all, them getting hit by cars. It is very scary driving at night, as there are no street lights here, so on a moonless or cloudy night it is hard to see them while driving. They love where the farmers have hay fields and they bound across the road hay field to hay field. Enjoy your new friend, maybe leave him some vegetable scraps or cracked corn, it may keep him away from your flowers....or not LOL