Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: newbie

Post Thanks / Like

Smile newbie

I am new to site. My name is Peggy.

Post Thanks / Like
    PeggyS,

Welcome to the group! I am Barbara from Oklahoma. Where are you from?

I have been crocheting for a small amount of time. How long have you crocheted?

Post Thanks / Like

crochet

I am from Iowa. I have been crocheting for 29 years! Wow, I hadn't really thought about that!!!!! Thank you for responding to me

Post Thanks / Like
    PeggyS,

I have been working on learning to do Barbi Doll blankets to practice my stitches. It has been a while since I crocheted. What are you working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have anything going right now. I've just been cruising the net to see if something catches my eye. I have also joined pinterest and have seen some possibilities. The rest of the time has been working on a cross stitch fairy pic for my daughter. It has alot of color changes so is taking a looooong time.

Post Thanks / Like
    PeggyS,

It has been a while since I have done cross stitch, too. Sometime I would like to add that to my free time. I had surgery on my hands some time ago. I have recently been able to do things like in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you are able to enjoy your crafts again. Some days I think it is the only thing hanging on to my sanity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone, I am a fashion/DIY/handmade blogger, author of Fashion and Style Tips, Make-up Reviews, DIY tutorials and hundreds of other fabulous ideas, one of the moderators suggested I join, so I am here. I've been crocheting since I was 12, you are always welcome to come check out my works on my blog. I will also post pictures on here! Happy Crocheting everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello BeingZhenya,

I sent you the invite when I looked at your blog post about crocheting. I am so glad that you joined us. You are more than welcome to share your stories, pictures, and knowledge about crocheting. Welcome to the group! Nice to have you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I am looking forward to seeing your work.