Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from Venice

Hello everyone, my name is Lilia Vanini, owner of Liliacraftparty, Im new here and very happy to be part of this forum, Im knitting and crochet designer living in beautiful Venice Italy, Im originally from Per'u, I moved many years to Italy, Im happily married with an italian gorgeous man, I live every day between the beauty of Venice and my knitting and crochet, I work full time on my patterns designs and last year I started also a small business of hand dyed yarns that right now is keeping me very very busy, and I love it because from be sitting all day writing patterns and knitting and crocheting, now I can be also in full activity during mornings dyeing yarn, I also love love to work on my knitting project bags, all these 3 things are the joy of my life and I really can talk for hours about designs, colors, fabrics, garments, sizes, yarn weights, and all related to knitting and crochet.
    Thank you again and see you around the forum!
    Lilia

Greetings from Venice-_j2a0291-jpg

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes spoula, ramblyambly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and thank you for joining the crochet forums! Nice to meet you!

Post Thanks / Like
    WElcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items. Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lilia, I like to crochet and knit. I like most any thing with a needle or hook. I appreciate the designers that have that kind of talent to create. You live in a beautiful city and I am sure it gives you lots of inspiration.

Glad to have you join this forum I look forward to see some of your designs.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lilia,
    Welcome. What kind of things do you design?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and sorry about the delay in replay, thanks God my work keep me busy busy, I design all kind of items, from baby items to women accessories, sweaters, cowls, hats, scarves, cardigans, headbands, also I love to make bags and Im working right now in a couple of crochet bags to use in summer season, I love also sew knitting project bags and just started my hand dyed yarns, as you can see Im busy busy and enjoying every minute of this!
    Now Im working a little on start participating on this forum, so hopefully you will see me more from now on
    Thank you all for lovely welcome comments!
    Lilia

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Did you see this link to Lilia's shop with pictures of what she designs and some things she has made?
    - LiliaCraftParty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Spoula. I looked.