Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty,
    I am very touched by your honest post in what you have endured this past year. My heart goes out to you on the loss of your son. I agree with you that no mother wants to out live her children and you will never get over your loss of a loved one. I am glad they found the person who took your son John's life. No matter what they do to him it won't bring your son back. Your son will save the lives of others and will be remembered every time another cyclist passes that sign in your son's name is a very good thing.

Happy belated birthday and being cancer free.
    I hope the rest of this year and next will be better for you.

A crochet friend
    Spoula

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi redhead

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am redhead. I am, or at least I hope I am still a member. I haven't been on here for so long. I FEEL LIKE A NEW MEMBER! I would like ro check on a friend who was on here a long time ago when I was. If anyone knows Faye Hankins, please let me know how to get in touch with her. Patty Mundell aka redhead.
    I haven’t been on in years, since my husband passed away 6 years ago, but I remember you, you were so sweet to me! I can’t remember Faye but did she have a different username? So good to see someone I knew so many years ago!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    I haven’t been on in years, since my husband passed away 6 years ago, but I remember you, you were so sweet to me! I can’t remember Faye but did she have a different username? So good to see someone I knew so many years ago!
    Her user name was TwinFaye. That's the same person isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that was her name!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara G.. I hope to stay longer this time(5/23/2021)
    i LOST MY SON JOHN IN 2019. A hit/n/run driver killed him while riding his bicycle in Arkansas. Hit on the 18th of July 2019 and died on the 22nd 0f July, 2019.He was my middle son. He was 59, going to be 60 on Dec 23rd He belonged to several bicycle Clubs in Terre Haute, In and Little Rock, and Ft. Smith, Arkansas .
    All 3 of my sons are bicycle riders. They have all ridden in the RAINRIDE. ( stands for: RIDE ACROSS INDIANA) I miss him so much. He chose to ride alone that evening. He was a very careful and excellent rider. It took nearly a year to find the man who killed John. That man didn't have the guts to stop and see what he had done. The last time I saw John alive was on July 4th when we went to Chicago with him and new wife of less than 2 months when he was killed.

I am glad to be back on Crochettalk !
    Last edited by redhead; 05-23-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty L Mundell AKA redhead

I use my middle initial because there is another Patty Mundell ..who is not me!

8. Likes Nova55 liked this post