Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Question HI< I am redhead from out of the past!

I am redhead. I am, or at least I hope I am still a member. I haven't been on here for so long. I FEEL LIKE A NEW MEMBER! I would like ro check on a friend who was on here a long time ago when I was. If anyone knows Faye Hankins, please let me know how to get in touch with her. Patty Mundell aka redhead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty,

I have not heard from Faye lately. I am glad to see you checking into the forums!

I pray all is going well with you! All is in His hands!

Post Thanks / Like

redhead from the past

Thank you Barbara G. I am going to post on facebook and see if I get a response. PATTY MUNDELL.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello dear!!! Love ya
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, Nice to have you back with us.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice to hear from you again! Hope all is well with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Redhead!!! I remember you!! And I remember Faye too Twinfaye. I’ve also been wondering about my old Crochet Talk friends. I’ve missed you all immensely. I’m sure a lot has happened in all of your lives over the past few years, because a lot has happened in mine... some things have been good.... and some things not so good.

((((Shelley))))

9. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead!! You will not believe it but I found a bag of squares from 2014, one of which was yours! I am bordering them with black to then join together. I hope this finds you well, I’ve not been here in ages! From Mamamiaow

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am redhead. I am, or at least I hope I am still a member. I haven't been on here for so long. I FEEL LIKE A NEW MEMBER! I would like to check on a friend who was on here a long time ago when I was. If anyone knows Faye Hankins, please let me know how to get in touch with her. Patty Mundell aka redhead.
    I am back on for a short look at Crochettalk. It has really changed since I checked last. I am not sure if I can navigate around and find old friends. redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! A lot has happened to my life too, since the last time I checked in. My middle son John, had remarried to a sweet girl who I loved since the day we met. They were only married for a very short time and had just began their lives together when he was killed by a hit-n-run driver while riding his bicycle . He belonged to several bike riders groups in Arkansas and here in Indiana. This isn't fair, because mothers should always pass away before their child. I have had a very hard time getting over it... I never will. It has taken almost a year to find and arrest the guy who hit him. John was just 59 with his 60th birthday coming up on Dec 23 2019. They were married in May 2019 and he passed away on July 23rd just a few days short of 2 months. He lived in Arkansas. They have recently OK'd a sign to be put up on the highway where he was killed, called the "John Mundell Mile" . soon to be placed near where he was killed.

.On a brighter side, I had a really nice surprise 89th happy birthday party on Feb. 15th 2020 ! That was the same age my mom was when she passed away with cancer. BTW the reason I had left Crochettalk was because I discovered I had breast cancer. I just recently got off the 5-yr pill for keeping the cancer from returning. I am cancer free now
    I want to let everyone know am on Facebook now. Look for me with the name Patty L Mundell and let's be friends on there. Love you all and I will try to visit again soon on Crochettalk. .
    Last edited by redhead; 09-12-2020 at 02:49 AM.