Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: correction

Post Thanks / Like

correction

Jean Marie, I only lost one son. His name is John. I didn't mean to leave the impression that I lost 2 sons. And losing one is sure enough . I don't think I will ever get over it.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Jean Marie, I only lost one son. His name is John. I didn't mean to leave the impression that I lost 2 sons. And losing one is sure enough . I don't think I will ever get over it.
    I have forgotten how to post pictures. I would like to post some , but I don't know how to start.

also, how do I send private messages? I have really lost out with how to do things on Crochettalk. and Hello to BARBARA G!! redhead!
    Last edited by redhead; 05-23-2021 at 07:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Redhead Patty,
    You can click on a person's name on their avatar or just hover the mouse over the forum at the top of the page and you will see 'private messages' that you can click on or hover the mouse over the envelope on the top right by your name and click on 'read messages' to get to your private messages.

to post pictures:click on 'CrochetTalk' on the top of the page. Then you can click on 'pictures' and then click on 'post new thread' Click on the paper clip and then click on 'add files' and then click on 'browse'. Select a picture and click 'upload'. Once your picture is uploaded, click on the arrow by the paper clip and the picture that you uploaded will come up. Click on that and it will put your picture on the post. You can upload up to 5 pictures on a post. Upload one picture at a time.

Sorry I misunderstood that it was only one of your sons that died. Sorry for your loss!! Jean
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 05-23-2021 at 07:22 PM.