Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I am new to this site.

I am Astarte from northern Victoria, Australia. I have been crocheting for more years than I care to remember and have recently got right back into it. I have a new granddaughter and her mum, my DiL, loves handmade clothes for her bub. I started as soon as they found out they were having a girl, mostly in new born size, only to have little madam decide to arrive 5 weeks early. I have had to make new things in very small sizes to fit a preemie. Loving it, especially when sent photos of her with the things I have made with love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Astarte,
    Welcome. Have you made any dresses?
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 07-24-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Atarte, Welcome and congratulations on the new granddaughter. Would love to see some of you baby things.
    I have 3 granddaugters and love to make baby dresses. Under Pictures you can see some of the baby items I have made.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie. Yes I have but not for many years. I plan on making some skirts and overalls for my granddaughter for the coming summer. There are some beautiful patterns out there so I will enjoy searching through them. I had three sons so it is great to be able to do little girl things. Thank you for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Spoula. I will put some pictures of my work up later today and will certainly look at yours. I have an older granddaughter as well but it is harder to find things to make for her although I have just finished a hooded cowl and matching fingerless gloves to keep her warm this winter.

6. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Astarte View Post
    Thank you Spoula. I will put some pictures of my work up later today and will certainly look at yours. I have an older granddaughter as well but it is harder to find things to make for her although I have just finished a hooded cowl and matching fingerless gloves to keep her warm this winter.
    Hello again, My 3 granddaughters are 21, 18 and 3. I made bikinis and beach sandals for the older ones and and starting crop tops for them. I have 2 things I am going to make for the 3 year old. I only have one grandson. I have made him some sweaters when he was a baby but not anything lately as I have been busy making for the 3 year old.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Looking forward to learning more about your crochet adventures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן