Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Dezzyloops Introduction

Hi, I'm Destiny aka Dezzyloops. I am a new pattern designer and I wanted to join more communities to learn more about the crafts I like. I knit and crochet and learned a little embroidery this year but honestly, I want to learn every craft that can be done with yarn. You can find me anywhere on social media as Dezzyloops. If you have any questions for me please ask me

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dezzyloops, Welcome to the forum, I crochet, knit, Tat and embroider and I like to sew and do counted cross stitch.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to meet you and have you here with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I've wanted to learn cross stitchings for some time now... That'll be something that I learn this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the warm welcome!!

6. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzyloops View Post
    Thank you, I've wanted to learn cross stitchings for some time now... That'll be something that I learn this year.

Hello Dezzyloops, Take a look at this link for a Beginner's Guide to cross stitch. You will have this when you are ready to learn or start your cross stitch project.

I hope it will help you.
    Spoula

https://redgatestitchery.com/blogs/red-gate-stitchery/a-step-by-step-guide-to-cross-stitch

Dezzyloops Introduction

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Destiny,
    Welcome. Have you ever done loom knitting? or embroidery cards? or iris folding? or origami? It's not all done with yarn, some is done with thread and some with folding paper.

Post Thanks / Like
    I cross stitch like crazy, and I crochet like crazy. It helps keep my sanity, keeps me out of trouble, and keeps my rheumatoid arthritis at bay. I first started cross stitching and crewel (with thinner yarn) after carpal tunnel surgery and kept going all these years. I taught myself crocheting when I was in my 20's (50 years ago) to keep my sanity when I had 3 babies at home (one was hyperactive & seemed like he was a triplet). Love the finished products! And the sanity!!!!! LOL! Welcome to the Forum!!!!!!
    Judy

11. Likes spoula liked this post