Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean & Spoula, I just have to tell you two that I really have to thank you for helping out our members who are stuck on their patterns. Now I know who to ask when I'm stuck on a pattern. You guys are incredible. You both explain it so even beginners can understand. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Your Welcome Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas, Jean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to you too Judy and to your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justplainjudy View Post
    Jean & Spoula, I just have to tell you two that I really have to thank you for helping out our members who are stuck on their patterns. Now I know who to ask when I'm stuck on a pattern. You guys are incredible. You both explain it so even beginners can understand. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Judy

Hello justplainjudy, I just saw your post so I hope I am not to late in thaking you for the kind words.
    Thank you so much for your post as it was so nice of you to take the time to do so.

I try to be helpful but as you know it is difficult to write what you are trying to explain. My intentions are good I just hope my instructions are too.

Happy Holidays,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    They are good. They are easy to understand, and it is so good of you and Jean to respond. I am usually afraid to tell someone how to do something in case I am wrong, but usually I agree with what you ladies have explained. I love this website and try to stay up with it. Happy and safe holidays to you and your family.

Judy