Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    You are most welcome. My husband and I went to UGA.

I was born in West Virginia and I live in Kentucky and I'm half Native American Blackfoot
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you have a very blessed trip I'm asking for favors I was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic malignant lymphoma and melanoma I am trying to get each one of my granddaughters which I have two of my grandson which only have one my three sons and one daughter Afghans made for Christmas I would like to have some easy simplistic patterns for flowers feathers owls granny squares and butterflies my son's love owls but they also are these typical Country Boys Hunting Fishing and my children are all grown of course but they know how sick I am and I think even if I'm not able to be here in person on Christmas Day them being able to unwrap a gift made by my own two hands would mean so very much to all of them even if I'm gone it would mean more than anything I could buy for them so if anyone can help me out with some free easy patterns that I could start and I would get to sit up there checking because in each one I've written a card to each one of them telling them to smile that once again God's that another miracle happened even though their mother wasn't able to be there physically they should know in your heart I'll always be there watching over them to do an extra prayer Christmas Day thanking God for the sunny sent to be crucified and for the chance to have one more thing that Mama made for them and to think all those on crochet top who helped God bless you have a glorious life and that they are All In my heart and on my mind God bless you all Risa Sauer so please if anybody knows that some simple quick making patterns for the things I've named I would be forever grateful I don't have a lot of money but I will pay as much as I can I would prefer free patterns but Beggars can't be choosers so I hope to appeal to you all and God bless

I was born in West Virginia and I live in Kentucky and I'm half Native American Blackfoot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug75 View Post
    You are most welcome. My husband and I went to UGA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrissia View Post
    I hope you have a very blessed trip I'm asking for favors I was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic malignant lymphoma and melanoma I am trying to get each one of my granddaughters which I have two of my grandson which only have one my three sons and one daughter Afghans made for Christmas I would like to have some easy simplistic patterns for flowers feathers owls granny squares and butterflies my son's love owls but they also are these typical Country Boys Hunting Fishing and my children are all grown of course but they know how sick I am and I think even if I'm not able to be here in person on Christmas Day them being able to unwrap a gift made by my own two hands would mean so very much to all of them even if I'm gone it would mean more than anything I could buy for them so if anyone can help me out with some free easy patterns that I could start and I would get to sit up there checking because in each one I've written a card to each one of them telling them to smile that once again God's that another miracle happened even though their mother wasn't able to be there physically they should know in your heart I'll always be there watching over them to do an extra prayer Christmas Day thanking God for the sunny sent to be crucified and for the chance to have one more thing that Mama made for them and to think all those on crochet top who helped God bless you have a glorious life and that they are All In my heart and on my mind God bless you all Risa Sauer so please if anybody knows that some simple quick making patterns for the things I've named I would be forever grateful I don't have a lot of money but I will pay as much as I can I would prefer free patterns but Beggars can't be choosers so I hope to appeal to you all and God bless
    , hope to become friends with everybody on here my life I'm feeling with joy I crocheted a long time ago but I guess God has his ways for hitting you back down and making me get stuff done like I said even if it cost me a small amount I would greatly appreciate it this is great two feet but that's my bucket list I want to make sure my kids get and my grandkids get a homemade Afghan pillow or something from me so any and all patterns regarding butterflies flowers owls Stars feathers I have a daughter to granddaughters I have three sons granny squares or other patterns that you know are easy to applique on and make it like a 2d version of a afghan I just think it'll be cool that they can infants something from Mom even though I'm gone and they'll have an personalized letter in there and you'll have the last homemade thing on Christmas Day

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Morrissia,
    I'm very sorry to hear of your sad diagnosis, but know the same Saviour you know and will pray that He make your way smooth during this process! He is good all the time and near to our hearts when we call out!

In the meantime, Here is a link to an afghan pattern that is free and easy. I'm still pretty much a newby at crocheting and I love this pattern. It can be made as small or as big as you want and use the kind of yarn you want. I'm not good enough for harder things such as owls etc. but this makes a very pretty afghan and isn't hard. It is one of the very few I just pick up and make by heart.

Another easy way to do one and make it any size is just to start a granny square and make it one giant square to your size desire and either use one color or change colors when you want to. I just made one of these with scrap yarns and it turned out 'happy' looking because of the colors I had on hand.

I'm sure more veteran crocheters will have other ideas they will share with you.
    Praying the Lord is gentle with you!
    In Him,
    Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Morissia I left out the link before for the pattern. Here it is :
    Project Linus Pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so very much my friend may God bless you and touch you with the gentleness that you have given me kind of a short notice I know but we really don't get prepared her things like this I would like to try and do this and make it happen before I do go my one big bucket list thing all my kids and grandkids will open one more last homemade gift from Mom I can do some butterflies I'm looking for simple patterns and I Rely heavily on the granny square they also want flowers and butterflies and owls and stuff like that easier to the pattern is better for me and thank you so much my dear friend for giving me your instructions and just for being kind enough to notice it may God bless you and yours this will help me a lot

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Morrissia,

All these patterns are very easy and fast work ups.

I have attached a link that will take you to the Internet and this link has 58 different patterns to make owls all free.

https://www.allfreecrochet.com/Misce...Crocheted-Owls

I also have a pdf that has many flower patterns and one word document that has butterflies.
    If you send me your email address in a private message I will send you these additional patterns you requested.

Spoula