Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    It may just be a typo meaning the next dc but I'm so new I'm reading very literally.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just realized that your last question about line 4 was a reading mistake on your part. The pattern says to sc in next dc lol
    Last edited by Tangles64; 06-29-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Typi

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not surprised. I'm about crazy from trying to suss this out. I did finish row one of edging and it 'seems' to be right, and I've started the next row but am tired, so am going to put it up until tomorrow! Thanks for the help!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome. Happy that it's working out for you :-) let me know how it's going. I would love to see pictures when you get through :-)

5. Likes doodlebug75 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much! I'm glad someone else could see the 'sc' that wasn't there! I will most assuredly need more help and will call on you in the near future I"m sure. Will be in the mountains with no internet over the weekend so you can rest for that amount of time anyway!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, found my error and the pattern error as well finally. Thanks for posting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will try to send a picture when I finish. I like to take them to prove I finished something!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy you found the errors. I know what you mean about finishing something. I have about 10 things knitting and crocheting that need to be finished lol

Right now I am knitting two scarfs for my husband. I'm new to knitting and I'm making mistakes and figuring it out as I go.

I hope you have a great vacation, where are you going. I live in Chattanooga TN and I have Mountain's all around me :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in NC but originally from Ga. We're going to the mountains but have great friends in the Athens Tenn. area. We have good church friends who have a cabin in the mtns. and they invited us for the weekend. Our family is all in Ga. so this is a treat!!
    Keep in touch! I know I'll have questions. BUT I have a sister who can answer your knitting questions. She is VERY proficient and has a shop on Etsy. She is very friendly and out going and helpful. Her shop is "Heirloomlace". She has a shop elsewhere but I can't think where right now. Her big thing is knitted lace shawls, and wishes she could quit work and do that full time, but she can't!! But she is happy to help people (like me) with questions. I don't have her talent and haven't even pursued the knitting. I'm doing slowly enough with simple crochet, but I'm making progress!
    Keep in touch! And thanks again for your help. Sometimes, it takes me a while for things to 'click'. Have a good weekend!
    Last edited by doodlebug75; 06-30-2017 at 10:45 AM. Reason: too much public info

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy you found the errors. I know what you mean about finishing something. I have about 10 things knitting and crocheting that need to be finished lol

Right now I am knitting two scarfs for my husband. I'm new to knitting and I'm making mistakes and figuring it out as I go.

I hope you have a great vacation, where are you going. I live in Chattanooga TN and I have Mountain's all around me :-)