Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Greetings!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Greetings!

Hello from Ohio, USA. ��

I've crocheted pretty much all my life and I'm always open to new stitches, lovely patterns and more. If I see something that I'd like to create but there's no pattern for it, I'll pick up my hook and work at it until I have my own pattern.

I create shawls, lap blankets, and hat/mitten/scarf sets for those in need of warmth and prayers. I've sent them all over the world. The hardest part of this is convincing people I'm sending these items for free! It's sad that people automatically assume that what I do is a scam, and are unwilling to give their info so I can send them what I create.

Recently, I've gotten into amigurumis and love making monsters, teddy bears, dolls, anime figures etc. I love talking with fellow crafters and sharing patterns. I refer to myself as a hooker at times, and you'd be amazed at how shocked some people are! ��

I look forward to learning, sharing, laughing and more as I join this group. I always answer email, though with my health issues, it might take a bit of time!

Happy hooking!
    Starphyre
    Last edited by Starphyre; 06-04-2017 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Incorrect spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    How talented and generous you are. Welcome to Crochet Talk!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Starphyre,
    Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Starphye, It is very nice of you to spend your time making such needed items and all for free God bless you.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here as a member! Happy Crocheting!