Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from California

Hello everyone. I am not actually new, but it has been a really long time since I posted, can't even find that I have ever posted. I have recently pulled all my yarn stash, WIP and crochet supplies out of storage and have found room for them in a corner of my bedroom...well, and a few other places...to have something to work on while I patiently wait for my sewing room to be available again. I am currently working on a virus shawl, afghan, Moogly CAL 2017 blocks, and a temperature blanket. Have a couple of works in progress that have been put up for a few years as well. I have two great nieces and two great nephews that I want to make some throws for using the Bernat blanket yarn. I am having a minor procedure done this week on my heart that will have me unable to lift or walk much for about a week, and knowing how I heal I am prepared to be taking things easy for about 4 to 6 weeks. I have stocked up and organized my stash and projects so that I can have something to do besides read while I am down.

I am a stay at home mom...all though all four are grown, two are still living at home. Son will be moving in Sept. so I will be getting my sewing room back. My oldest daughter and her family (grand sons 13 and 6) live in West Texas. My oldest son and his family (grand son 5 and grand daughter 3) live here in our town and I am daycare for these two. My youngest son 27 is getting married in Sept. so as I said he will be moving out. Youngest daughter 20 is living at home and working and going to cosmetology school. Hubby and I participate in SASS (single action shooting society) and have matches at least once a month. That means we dress up old west style and compete shooting at targets. It is a lot of fun.

Sorry, guess this got a little longer than expected. I am looking forward to getting to know the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Crftysahm,
    Welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back to the forum......

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and good luck with ever thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. This is great site. Best to you on the heart procedure.
    I am from West Texas, Monahans between Odessa and Pecos but now live in Minnesota. Married a Minnesotan I met in El Paso.
    Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! Glad to have you here in the forums!

If you would like to view the posts you have made in the past, click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the webpage. Click My Profile and it will take you to your profile page. There are several options you can click on there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara- I found this by accident the other day. Thanks for the info. Good feature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, and welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Crftysahm,
    Did you have your heart procedure? How are you?