Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Robbie

Post Thanks / Like

Robbie

I am a newby to this site...have been knit/crocheting for 60 years, love to do both, but understand knit directions better than crochet instructions. My grandmother taught me to crochet, all she had to do was look at a crochet item and she could do it perfectly...no instructions. Sadly, I did not inheirit that gene from her!
    I also need an e-a-s-y sock pattern
    Thank you all, Robbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Robbie,

Welcome to the group! I first learned by watching my mom without a pattern. Then I had children and got too busy doing other things. I am just now learning to "read" patterns. I am starting back with practicing my stitches. Then, I am moving to some smaller projects to get started into the real deal!

I know that we have posted some sock pattern links in the Links & Resources forum. The thread will be labeled with the word socks. I try to post patterns for beginners more frequently. Hope this will give you some ideas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Robbie!

I have never knitted or crocheted socks though I have often thought about it. I always have problems making things fit or come out the same each time, lol! I can just imagine my pair of socks coming out in different sizes, lol!